WHO WE ARE
- We are a small business aimed to provide first-class services and products to small groups of clients.
- We are miles away from large international tour companies which bring busloads of large groups of visitors to former WWII battlefields in Europe and try to cover the UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany all in less than two weeks.
- We feel sorry for the stressed participants who get bounced around and never have time enough to pause on sites of their specific interest or even get off the route to explore in greater detail.
- We provide quality by responding to your personal expectations and needs while remaining entirely flexible and responsive to your on-the-spot wishes.
- We don't do all Europe or Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany in "one afternoon", but take time to tour our customers in an informative and pleasant way. We care! We want to make sure that you learn while visiting and take back home lasting impressions. This is why we concentrate primarily on the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, where the "Battle of the Ardennes (Bulge)" was fought fiercely in winter 1944/45 and which – like no other place in the world – had to be liberated twice by American forces. Of course, we also briefly touch on the Belgian- and German border areas, which cannot be dissociated to understand the global picture of the "Bulge".
We also work together with colleagues in France, Belgium, Germany and in the Netherlands and can have them continue your tour in their countries and visit relevant WWII sites, if desired. Just let us know!
Contact us per Email at: office(at)gauls-legacy-tours.lu and let us design YOUR PERSONAL TOUR that you will remember a lifetime!